This started some twenty five years ago, as a small interior remodeling company, specializing in small repairs and handyman work. While educating ourselves in construction and remodeling practices, project management, and state contracting standards, we have evolved into a full service residential remodeling and renovation contractor.
We have become one of Virginia’s premier remodeling companies in the Fairfax, Prince William, and Loudoun county areas. Leaving our completed professional stamp on the interior’s and exterior’s of satisfied customers homes.
Quality Design Build, Inc., of Bristow, VA., has been Building, Designing, and Remodeling projects in the Northern Virginia area for over 25 years!
The company is a recognized member of the NKBA (National Kitchen & Bath Association) and the NARI (National Association of Remodeling Industry)
When you are ready to remodel your kitchen, bathroom, basement, or new room addition, then perhaps you are ready to chat with Quality Design Build, Inc.
We are available to help customers with there renovation needs. Whether it is a Kitchen, Bathroom, Interior Renovation or New Home we are here to provide experienced knowledge in all aspects of the remodeling industry.
Trade Association Memberships to set us Apart:
This is why we are members of the NKBA and NARI:
There are generally three areas that a customer initially wants to know about a company before considering their services:
- Reputation and Stability of the Company
- Experience With a Project Like Theirs
- Follow Up and Customer Service
Our membership with the NARI and NKBA, showing our commitment to the professionalism of the remodeling industry. We are honored to be apart of these associations, and it provides assurance to our customers the high set of standards we must achieve within our organization.
- Our code of ethics – Shows our Concern.
- Ongoing industry training in best practices – Continued Education and Experience.
- Professional Certifications – Expertise and Knowledge.
- Guidance in complying with new regulations and more – Competence and Continued Education.
- Customer Conduct Standards – Customer Service and Warranty.