Is the bathroom your favorite place in your home? Then why not make it the perfect getaway by turning it into a luxurious retreat. It’s possible! And you don’t have to break the bank to do it. You can upgrade your bathroom and add luxury and style by focusing on three simple design elements. Follow our tips below to add some glamorous touches to your favorite room.
What makes a bathroom luxurious?
- Available Space: More square footage is certainly one of the defining characteristics of a luxurious bathroom. A larger area allows better placement of furnishings and decor, and freedom to build the bathroom the way you want it.
- The Importance of Light: Having large windows with beautiful views is certainly a coveted feature. So too are skylights and lights on dimmer switches. Choose your lighting very carefully, because it does make a very big difference in how the bathroom functions for a variety of activities. You want to have the ability to dim the lights for a nice quiet bath, brighten the room while you’re getting ready for work, and enjoy ambient lighting during all hours of the day.
- The Details: These are the elements that make your bathroom elegant and stylish. Choose decor that fits your lifestyle and gives the appearance you want. Really splurge on the small things, and make your bathroom amazing.
- Smoky Glass: Smoky glass is perfect for your walk-in shower. Natural stone tiles and a teak folding shower seat with smoky glass shower doors provide a very sophisticated look.
- Wall-to-Wall Mirrors: Mirrors are the perfect way to add depth and give the illusion of even more space, especially for a modest sized bathroom.
- Storage: Decorative storage including a sleek and trendy vanity that is big on value, but has the space to keep your bathroom clutter free. Floating shelves are a beautiful way to combine storage and decor. Remember to keep a lookout for great areas to make use of vertical storage spaces as well – like the back of the door, the inside of the vanity doors, and even the walls themselves.
- Texture: Linen weave towels, plush rugs, and sheer blinds add well-needed texture. Vases with large feathers and flowers also help add texture to the bathroom.
- Flooring and Walls: Custom tile on the walls and floors is a wonderful way to truly customize your bathroom and make it as luxurious as you want. Tile gets cold, even on warm days.
Are you ready to transform your bathroom into a relaxing oasis where you can get away from it all? A simple design with clean forms and lines is all it takes. We are ready to work with you to make creative additions to your bathroom so you can get lost in luxury and forget about the rough day you had at work.
Quality Design Build has been assisting homeowners with their bathroom remodeling needs for more than 25 years. We focus primarily on amazing kitchens, luxurious bathrooms, and large whole-home remodeling projects. Our talented designers will help transform any part of your home into something you can truly be proud of.
Never compromise on quality when you remodel your master bathroom. Let our designers show you how they can help make the most of your bathroom and turn it into an amazingly luxurious space. Give us a call at 571-292-1025 if you’re in Bristow or the surrounding areas, and we’ll help you cook up a great renovation for your master bathroom.